The goal is to make the employee familiar with the goals, culture, mission, and values of the organization. Special care must be taken to not overload the new team member with a lot of information.
And achieve unmatched results
reduction in candidate dropout rate.
higher employee retention among new recruits.
higher productivity within the same group.
3M+ employeesacross the globe use Leena AI
- Ensure activities for joining day — new employee email, team introduction, account settings, software access, and HR documents — are ready for use and discussion.
- Have all the concerned departments stay informed about the new employee in the system
- Schedule necessary orientation programs and meetings for the employee
- Appoint HR buddy for smooth onboarding
- Provide support channels for doubt clearing
- Conduct regular follow-ups with the employee
Doing a proper onboarding experience also directly affects the retention rate of the employee and their overall performance.
This will improve both the quality of the process and the speed.
The automated process will also ensure errors are minimized, while the speed of the entire process will increase. Automation will also allow HRs to get more time to spend with employees and even conduct training sessions.